The Group may refer to:
- The Group (poetry), a group of British poets of the late 1950s and early 1960s
- The Group (novel), by Mary McCarthy
- The Group (film), by Sidney Lumet, based on the book
- The Group (theater), a theatrical company formed in 1964
- The Group (play), a play by Mercy Otis Warren of 1775
- The Group (commune), an intentional community based on Gurdjieff's Fourth Way
- The Group, a collection of non-player characters in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Group (TV series), an Australian situation comedy series produced by Cash Harmon Television for ATN7 in 1971
Search for "The_Group" on
Wikipedia • Wikinfo • Wikimedia Commons • Wiktionary • Wikiquote • Wikibooks • Mediawiki • Wikia • Wikitravel • Google (excludes Wikipedia) • Yahoo (excludes Wikipedia) • Creative Commons • WorldCat • Amazon • Recent NY Times • Older NY Times.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.