Search for "Plot" on
Wikipedia • Wikinfo • Wikimedia Commons • Wiktionary • Wikiquote • Wikibooks • Mediawiki • Wikia • Wikitravel • Google (excludes Wikipedia) • Yahoo (excludes Wikipedia) • Creative Commons • WorldCat • Amazon • Recent NY Times • Older NY Times.
Plot may refer to:
- Plot (graphics), a graphical technique for presenting a data set drawn.
- Plot (literature), the order of events in a narrative or any other type of story.
- A conspiracy (disambiguation)
- A piece of land a person is buried in, see Grave (burial)
- A piece of land used for building on, see Land lot
- Robert Plot, an English naturalist
- The General Electric Realty Plot in Schenectady, New York, known by its residents as The Plot
- The Plot (band), a band
- The Plot (video game), a 1988 computer game
Plotting may refer to:
- Plotting (arcade game), a Taito puzzle video game, also called Flipull
- Plotting (non-fiction), a book on writing by Jack Woodford
- Motion planning, a term used in robotics for the process of detailing a task into atomic motions * A type of Printer (computing)
See also Edit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. (view article). (view authors).|